Monday, July 6, 2009

Those who work together stay together...





This being our families second year with this wonderful organization, I thought I would take my blogging day as a chance to express how amazing I think tech nights are. I remember sitting in the first meeting before last years rehearsals began when they told us about the program and what was expected of us as families.... 30 hours of volunteer time! I thought to myself how in the world am I going to squeeze that into my busy schedule.

But...

By the time the end of July rolled around our family had put in twice that without even noticing. The time flew by and it was so wonderful to be a part of the building of the production from behind the scenes. This year is no exception, as I was wandering around Thursday night to take a few pictures of everone hard at work I was filled with such an amazing sense of pride in our staff, cast, crew and all the parents and siblings out sewing, painting, selling tickets etc...

It really is a group effort and when the show finally comes together we will all be able to sit back and enjoy all of our hard work...











Written by: Marisa Sweeney

No comments: